"Everything is entirely rewritten."
Our fellow technicians from Loony Labs have spotted a "stub" page in need of more information. Luckily there is an edit tool that can get the job done!
Note: Please do not copy information directly from Toontown Wiki.
|Preceded by:||Succeeded by:|
|Skill points gained:|
|Skill points needed:|
A Toon gets the gag after earning 100 points. They will then need to earn 500 points to get the Big Weight. This gag can defeat level 4 Cogs when used in battle. If the gag is organic, it does 33 damage instead of the normal 30 damage.
- Anvils are used in many cartoons, and was probably the inspiration for this gag.
- Bud Erfingerz is a 1 star SOS Toon who uses the Anvil.
- The sound made when it Misses is the same sound made when an anvil falls in the Trolley game The Catching Game.
- This is the last Drop gag that does not crush the Cog, when it hits.
- It is also an item used in racing that seeks the lead car.