Beta Key ToonTasks were a special type of ToonTask with the reward of a beta key that would have granted you access to Toontown Rewritten during its Beta stage. After the completion of a Beta Key ToonTask, you would have to visit HQ Officer in any Toon Headquarters in order to claim your reward. The HQ Officer would then notify you that you are able to view the rewarded beta key on your account by visiting the website.
A beta key was either to be given to another person or used by the holder if his/her account did not already have a beta key. These ToonTasks had a high rarity, and could only be obtained once a Toon had began completing ToonTasks in Daisy Gardens. They are no longer available as the game moved into Open Beta.
- Defeat 6 Mover & Shakers
- Defeat 6 Ambulance Chasers
- Defeat 8 Double Talkers
- Defeat 60 Ambulance Chasers
- Defeat 12 Head Hunters
- Defeat 12 Glad Handlers
- Defeat 12 Bean Counters
- Defeat 16 Penny Pinchers
- Defeat 16 Tightwads
- Defeat 25 Glad Handers
- Defeat 2 two+ story Lawbot Buildings
- Defeat 2 two+ story Sellbot Buildings
- Defeat 4 two+ story Cog Buildings
- Defeat 20 five+ story Lawbot Buildings
- Defeat 40 two+ story Cog Buildings
- Defeat 2 four+ story Cog Buildings
- Defeat 10 level 3+ Cogs
- Defeat 15 level 3+ Cogs
- Defeat 18 Cogs
- Defeat 8 level 4+ Cogs
- Defeat 16 level 4+ Cogs
- Defeat 50 Cogs
- Defeat 180 Cogs
- Defeat 120 Cogs
- Defeat 12 level 6+ Cogs
- Defeat 10 Cogs
- Defeat 8 level 6+ Cogs
- Defeat 10 Cogs in Daisy Gardens
- Defeat 4 level 5+ Cogs
- Defeat 35 level 8+ Cogs in Cashbot Headquarters
- Defeat a Sellbot Cog Factory
- Defeat 14 level 5+ Cogs in Sellbot Headquarters
- The Beta Key ToonTasks, including the Toon Resistance ToonTasks in 2015, are the only special set of new tasks created by Toontown Rewritten.
- These were the only ToonTasks that did not reward an item affecting the actual gameplay.
- Before these ToonTasks were introduced, beta keys could only be earned through contests from the Toontown community.