The Bossbot Cog Disguise is a brown uniform with thin, dark brown stripes running down. A pocket can also be found on the left chest area. In addition, a brown and dark brown striped tie is also visible. It is required to be able to enter the Bossbot Clubhouse to fight the Chief Executive Officer.
After obtaining the disguise, Toons are able to earn Stock Options.
Promotions and Stock Options
- Main article: Stock Options
After the disguise is complete, Toons will be required to collect Stock Options in order to earn promotions. These ranks happen after the successful completion of a Chief Executive Officer battle. The minimum level for the disguise is a level 1 Flunky and the maximum is a level 50 The Big Cheese.Once a Toon maxes their suit, they will no longer need to collect Stock Options to fight the CEO.
Toons will be rewarded with seventeen Cog Disguise pieces after completion. Unlike the ToonTasks for the Lawbot Cog Disguise, Toons will have to defeat particular Cogs, however the place where they defeat them is arbitrary. Following the precise list of ToonTasks:
- Defeat a Flunky (Reward: Upper Left Leg)
- Defeat a Pencil Pusher (Reward: Lower Left Leg)
- Defeat a Yesman (Reward: Left Foot)
- Defeat a Micromanager (Reward: Upper Right Leg)
- Defeat a Downsizer (Reward: Lower Right Leg)
- Defeat a Head Hunter (Reward: Right Foot)
- Defeat a Corporate Raider (Reward: Left Shoulder)
- Defeat a The Big Cheese (Reward: Right Shoulder)
- Defeat a Version 2.0 Cog (Reward: Chest)
- Defeat a Version 2.0 Cog (Reward: Health Meter)
- Defeat a Version 2.0 Cog (Reward: Pelvis)
- Defeat a Version 2.0 Cog (Reward: Upper Left Arm)
- Defeat a Version 2.0 Cog (Reward: Lower Left Arm)
- Defeat a Version 2.0 Cog (Reward: Left Hand)
- Defeat a Version 2.0 Cog (Reward: Upper Right Arm)
- Defeat a Version 2.0 Cog (Reward: Lower Right Arm)
The shortest, and simplest ToonTask given, which rewards the final piece of the Bossbot Cog Disguise.
Reward: Right Hand (17th and final Bossbot Disguise part)
- Before Bossbot Headquarters was released, the only way Toons were able to defeat a Version 2.0 Cog was during a Cog Invasion.
- The Bossbot Cog Disguise requires the most parts needed, having nearly twice as many parts as the Sellbot Cog Disguise.
- Version 2.0 Cogs are only found in the Cog Golf Courses, the Chief Executive Officer boss battle, and during an invasion.