The Cashbot Cog Disguise is a dark green uniform with dollar signs all over. The disguise also has a visible dark green tie and a pocket on the left hand side of the disguise.
It is the Cog Disguise that is needed to access Cashbot Vault and is used to fight the Chief Financial Officer. To get this disguise, Toons must complete ToonTasks in Donald's Dreamland. There are twelve ToonTasks to do for this and the disguise has a total of twelve parts.
Promotions and Cogbucks
- Main article: Cogbucks
After the suit has been completed, Toons also need Cogbucks to get a promotion in order to be allowed to fight the CFO. The minimum level for the disguise is a level 1 Short Change and the maximum level is a level 50 Robber Baron.
Cashbot Cog Suit ToonTasks
There are a total of 12 tasks required to complete the Cashbot Suit, one for each suit part. Some involve visiting specific NPCs and obtaining certain tasks from them, while others are randomized.
- Nat's Tasks (Reward: Upper Left Leg)
- Teddy Blair's Tasks (Reward: Lower Left Leg)
- William Teller's Tasks (Reward: Left Foot)
- Nin Nitelight's Tasks (Reward: Upper Right Leg)
- Honey Moon's Tasks (Reward: Lower Right Leg)
- Dreamy Daphne's Tasks (Reward: Right Foot)
- Smugy Mascara's Tasks (Reward: Pelvis)
- Sandy Sandman's Tasks (Reward: Upper Torso)
- Random Task (Reward: Upper Left Arm)
- Random Task (Reward: Lower Left Arm)
- Random Task (Reward: Upper Right Arm)
- Random Task (Reward: Lower Right Arm)