| Donald's Dock|
|Number of buildings:||68|
| Lighthouse Lane → Walrus Way, The Brrrgh|
Barnacle Boulevard → Punchline Place, Toontown Central
Seaweed Street → Maple Street, Daisy Gardens
Chip 'n Dale's Acorn Acres
|Maximum building stories:||4 floors|
|Data is by normal gameplay.|
While Donald's Dock may be the second playground, the Cog level has been increased to 6, allowing any Cog that isn't building-exclusive to appear on the streets that allow it. Level 6 Cogs become a common level in every playground succeeding Donald's Dock.
Donald's Dock is designed to look like a sailor's dock:
- Thick fog and salty sea air are present to give more of a sea-side feeling.
- The Toon HQs in this neighborhood resemble small boats with sailor hats on them. These, unlike all other Toon HQs, can only be found on the water.
- The treasure in this neighborhood is a starfish, which can only be found in the Playground's water.
- The starfish treasures heal 10 laff points each.
- There is a lighthouse on Lighthouse Lane.
- Seagulls can be heard in the background of the playground music.
- It includes a ride-able boat which stops at two docks.
- Clothing Shop (Longjohn Leroy)
- Toon Headquarters (Four HQ Officers)
- Pet Shop
- Gag Shop (Clerk Will and Clerk Bill)
- Party Gate
Donald's Dock has three streets:
- Barnacle Boulevard, which connects to Punchline Place in Toontown Central.
- Seaweed Street, which connects to Maple Street in Daisy Gardens.
- Lighthouse Lane, which connects to Walrus Way in The Brrrgh.
- The boat in Donald's Dock does not have any NPC Toon driving it. This is different from its original appearance, as it was driven by Donald Duck in Toontown Online.This is probably because the Disney characters were removed from the playgrounds to avoid copyright issues.
- Punchline Place, the Donald's Dock playground, and Barnacle Boulevard were released in November 16, 2013.
- The starfish migrated to Donald's Dock on November 17, 2013.
- It is one of the two playgrounds owned by Donald Duck, the other being Donald's Dreamland. In a blog post by Sir Max, it was revealed that Donald's Dreamland was originally supposed to be owned by Daffy Duck, but was given to Donald because he ranted about Daffy not even looking like a real duck.
- Daffy Duck is one of the characters from the cartoon Looney Tunes.
- On December 16, 2013, Sir Max passed over the imaginary award to Donald's Dock for the first neighborhood completed.
- On March 20, 2014 the collisions to a fence in Donald's Dock were added.
- When the boat in Donald's Dock stops, it makes a Foghorn sound.
- ↑ Super Saturday: Photo "Fun" News Post 2.16 - Release Notes 2.16 - Official News - MCF News - November 16, 2013
- ↑ Daily Alpha Update: Going Green - Release Notes 2.17 - Official News - MCF News - November 17, 2013
- ↑ Daily Alpha Update: Donald or Daffy? News Post 2.20 - Release Notes 2.20 - Official News - MCF News - November 20, 2013
- ↑ Daily Alpha Update: Going Green - News Post 3.16 - Release Notes 3.5 - Official News - MCF News - December 16, 2013
- ↑ Super Sunday: The Elephant out of the Room (His name is Paul.) News Post 3.16 - Release Notes 3.5 - Official News - MCF News - March 30, 2014