| Donald's Dreamland|
|Number of buildings:||72|
| Lullaby Lane → Tenor Terrace, Minnie's Melodyland|
Pajama Place → Cashbot Headquarters
|Maximum building stories:||5 floors|
|Data is by normal gameplay.|
Donald's Dreamland, commonly abbreviated as DDL, is a sleepy neighborhood located in the northwest part of Toontown. It is connected to Minnie's Melodyland and Cashbot Headquarters. It is the sixth and final playground that a Toon works in, and has the most difficult Cogs on all streets in Toontown as a result.
Donald's Dreamland is designed to look like a night time zone.
- Dark blue starry sky.
- Thick fog and clouds in places.
- The playground is a giant bed with toys.
- The buildings on the streets of Donald's Dreamland have windows that look like sleepy eyes, the blinds substituting a real human being's 'eyelids'.
- All the fishing ponds in Donald's Dreamland are moon-shaped.
- Clothing Shop (Worn Out Waylon)
- Toon Headquarters (four HQ Officers)
- Pet Shop
- Goofy's Gag Shop
- Party Gate
- Lullaby Library (Drowsy Dennis)
- The Snooze Bar (Snoozin' Susan)
Donald's Dreamland has 2 streets:
- Lullaby Lane, which connects to Tenor Terrace in Minnie's Melodyland.
- Pajama Place, which connects to the Cashbot Headquarters.
Streets main purposes are to house buildings and connect neighborhoods, as well as providing a place to battle the Cogs. Donald's Dreamland is one of the three playgrounds that connects to a Cog headquarters. In this case, it connects to Cashbot Headquarters via Pajama Place.
- The only way to access Donald's Dreamland is through Tenor Terrace in Minnie's Melodyland.
- Donald's Dreamland is the only neighborhood with two streets instead of three.
- Completing ToonTasks in Donald's Dreamland allows Toons to gain a Cashbot Cog Disguise, followed by a Lawbot Cog Disguise and Bossbot Cog Disguise sooner after.
- This is the only neighborhood that forces you to get a Cog Disguise to progress throughout the neighborhood.
- A Toon can achieve up to 80 gags able to be carried at one time by completing Toontasks in Donald's Dreamland.
- Donald's Dreamland is currently the last area in the game, meaning these are where the final ToonTasks are located.
- However, developers have confirmed that the area under the cloud on the map is a tasking playground.
- The Toon Headquarters in Donald's Dreamland wears a handicap.
- This is the only building besides Toontown Central's building to have a telescope, while all the others have a periscope.
- Donald's Dreamland in full districts usually contain a huge crowd of Toons in the center waiting for a beanfest to happen.
- Donald's Dreamland is designed like a child's bed due to the pillow and the cover being the center, with the exception of the moon-shaped fishing pond at the end of the bed.
- There are out of bound glitches in Donald's Dreamland. At the right angle, running into the corners between the Party Planner area, and the wall can make your Toon glitch through the wall and into the Grey outside the map. When in the Grey, you can usually walk through a wall to get back in the map, but it's difficult to walk back out the same way.