The Event Grounds is an area located in Chip 'n Dale's Acorn Acres that is only opened for special occasions (notably ToonFest).
The area is surrounded by a multitude of tall trees and a mysterious mineshaft from the top of the mountain. Trampolines, cannons, and bean bags can be found here, along with the ToonFest Tower in the very middle, and a large pond in the back. In some cases, Flippy's pie stand and some additional booths may also be placed somewhere within the area. During ToonFest 2014, a hot air balloon accompanied by Alec Tinn could be found behind some of the tall trees.
The area has only been available in a handful of events:
- ToonFest 2014, on September 19, 2014.
- April Toons Week, on April 1, 2015. The regular tunnel was not opened, but the area itself was accessible through the dark-charcoal tunnel from Chip 'n Dale's MiniGolf, leading to ToonFest renamed as Barbecue Headquarters as a prank.
- ToonFest 2015, on September 19, 2015.
- ToonFest 2016, on September 30, 2016.
- The tunnel that leads to the Event Grounds is the same tunnel that was never released in Toontown Online. This tunnel sparked rumors about whether Cog Nation or some form of doodle park would be accessible from here.
- Just like any other playground, if the last place a Toon visited was the Event Grounds, logging in again would lead then back there. However, if they re-enter the game after an event had ended, they would be directed to Toontown Central.
- During a ToonFest event, a special button on the upper-right corner of the screen is used to teleport directly into the Event Grounds. This did not require first visiting Chip 'n Dale's Acorn Acres, nor added the area to the map of Toontown.
- Both the Sun and the Moon were seen in the background at the same time next to each other.