|Preceded by:||Succeeded by:|
|Skill points gained:|
|Skill points needed:|
500 to Go!
The Geyser is the level seven Squirt gag. Like all level seven gags, after Toons obtain 10,000 skill points in Squirt, the skill points meter converts to "500 to Go!". It cannot be obtained in gag shops, and the Toon can only use it once before having to earn another 500 points to obtain another. It succeeds the Storm Cloud and is the final squirt gag.
- The Toon pulls out a trigger box.
- A geyser will appear under the Cog.
- The Cog will be shot up into the air as the geyser pushes it up and back down. If the attack misses, the Cog will simply jump out of the way (Or the gag will miss with the cogs standing still).
- The Cog is either defeated or attacks (if hit).
- The Geyser is one of three squirt gags to be activated by a red button, the other two gags being the Squirting Flower and the Storm Cloud.
- In Chip 'n Dale's Acorn Acres, there is a larger geyser similar to this gag. The Bossbot Headquarters also has oil fountains that resemble the Chip 'n Dale geyser.