| Glad Hander|
|Weakest attack:|| Fountain Pen|
|Strongest attack:|| Schmooze|
|Statistics based on attack damage.|
|Preceded by:||Succeeded by:|
- “Put it there, Toon.”
- ―Glad Hander
A Glad Hander is the fourth Cog on the Sellbot corporate ladder. Their level ranges from level 4 to level 8. They are found commonly in many playgrounds, but will not spawn on the streets of Toontown Central outside of a Cog Invasion or a Cog Building. They are found commonly in the Sellbot Headquarters courtyard, and have a chance of spawning in all rooms in the Sellbot Factory. They can also appear in the first round of the Sellbot Towers battle, as well as the 2nd round in Skelecog form.
- "You'll find I'm a handful."
- "I'm a very hands-on kinda Cog."
- "Offhandedly, I'd say you're in trouble."
- "Let's get right to the business at hand."
- "I think the handwriting is on the wall."
- "I can be quite handy."
- "Would you like some hand-me-downs?"
- "Let me show you some of my handiwork."
- "Let's seal the deal."
- "Let's shake on it."
- "Put it there, Toon."
- "You'll notice I have a very firm grip."
- "I'm going to enjoy this."
- "This is going to be fun."
- "I'm glad you came!"
|Lighthouse Lane||Very High|
|Polar Place||Very High|
Sellbot Towers (Both Rounds)
Like all Cogs, Glad Handers can also be found anywhere during a Glad Hander Cog Invasion.
|This is a signature attack.|
Cog Disguise promotion
A Glad Hander is a slang term used to describe an overly friendly person. Their friendliness tends to irritate others and is usually used as a way of getting approval.
- Strangely, their attacks Fountain Pen and Rubber Stamp decrease in damage and accuracy as the cog level rises. However, the usage of those attacks also significantly decrease.
- They are the only cog to have an attack which decreases in damage as the cog level rises.
- Their face is identical to the Yesman and Mr. Hollywood, although more flat and " fat ".
- Their attack Schmooze causes more damage to a single toon than any other level 8 attack. In addition, it has a near perfect accuracy when used at this level.