|Good ol' Gil Giggles|
- See also: Category:Good ol' Gil Giggles
- In Acorn Acres in January of 2004 at about 9:00 A.M., Good ol' Gil Giggles and Lord Lowden Clear discuss the potential threat of Bossbot Headquarters. After deciding that the Toon Council is right about the potential threat of Bossbot Headquarters, Lord Lowden Clear says that Gil cannot go out alone to hunt for the headquarters, and Lowden must stay behind to prepare for Operation: Duck Hunt. After hearing this news, Gil suggests sending Mata Hairy, who Lowden turns down since she is busy dealing with Cashbot Headquarters.
- Suddenly, four Toons crash into the Acorn Acres geyser in their golf kart, causing the kart to bust to pieces. Lowden reveals to Gil that he wants these four Toons to be in his team to hunt for Bossbot Headquarters. Gil worries that they won't be prepared enough, but Lowden begs to differ.
- Comics (1 comic)
- News Posts (4 news posts)
- Good ol' Gil Giggles seems to like people calling him "Giggles" or "Gil", but not "Good ol'". This is probably a reference to "Good ol'" being a title in the Pick-A-Name section of Create-A-Toon.
- He is the only one to remove the Toons' Cog Disguises. In other boss battles, it is the boss who does this.
|The Adventures of Team LHAAFBBHQ Characters|
|Team LHAAFBBHQ||Captain Rollie Dandysnooker • Prof. Von Fumblesplat • Colonel Violet Supergrooven • Silly Lily Gigglesnout|
|Supporting Characters||Good ol' Gil Giggles • Lord Lowden Clear • Mata Hairy • The Toon Council|
|Villains||Head Hunter • The Big Cheese|