"Everything is entirely rewritten."
Our fellow technicians from Loony Labs have spotted a "stub" page in need of more information. Luckily there is an edit tool that can get the job done!
Note: Please do not copy information directly from Toontown Wiki.
|Preceded by:||Succeeded by:|
|Skill points gained:|
|Skill points needed:|
500 to Go!
The High Dive is the level 7 Toon-Up gag, like all level seven gags, after toons obtains 10,000 skill points in Toon-Up, the skill points meter converts to 500 to Go. It cannot be obtained in gag shops, and if you use it, you must get 500 skill points or collect the gag in your garden to get more. It succeeds the Juggling Balls. It is the highest Toon-Up gag.
- The Toon who uses it will run in front of the other Toon(s).
- A ladder and Glass of Water will appear from the ground.
- The Toon will climb to the top of the ladder.
- The Toon will jump into the Glass of Water (making a splash) and Tooning-Up the others.
- If used on one Toon, this gag will restore them to full Laff, regardless of how high their Laff limit is or how much Laff they have missing.