Jellybeans are the main currency in Toontown. They are given out as rewards for most activities, such as fishing, and are used to buy things such as items from Clarabelle's Cattlelog, as well as clothing from a Clothing Shop. One of their main purposes in the game is buying gags.
Jellybeans are carried using a jellybean jar. When completing ToonTasks, a Toon can increase the size of their jar to a much bigger size than before. If the Toon's jar is full, any further collected jellybeans go to their jellybean bank which is located at their estate
Toons can earn jellybeans in several ways:
- Play games in the Trolley
- Sell fish to a fisherman
- Sell flowers at their estate
- Complete Just for Fun! ToonTasks with a jellybean reward
- Play cannons and trampolines during Toon Parties
- Touch jellybean barrels in Cog facilities
- Take place in a jellybean fest
- Collect bean bags during ToonFest
- Participate in the Caroling activity during Christmas
- Participate in the Trick-or-Treating activity during Halloween
- Jellybeans come in the colors red, pink, orange, yellow, green, cyan, blue, violet and silver.
- Jellybeans are used to buy almost everything in Toontown, including gags, clothing, cattlelog items, and more!
- A single unite can be used to give jellybeans to multiple Toons.
- Jellybeans can be found from several items as textures.
- Jellybeans are not used to buy karts or accessories from Goofy Speedway.