"Everything is entirely rewritten."
Our fellow technicians from Loony Labs have spotted a "stub" page in need of more information. Luckily there is an edit tool that can get the job done!
Note: Please do not copy information directly from Toontown Wiki.
Jellybeans (Also known as Beans or JB) are the main currency in Toontown. They are given out as rewards for most activities, such as fishing, and are used to buy things such as items from Clarabelle's Cattlelog, as well as clothing from a Clothing Shop. One of their main purposes in the game is buying gags.
Jellybeans are carried using a jellybean jar. When completing ToonTasks, a Toon can increase the size of their jar to a much bigger size than before. If the Toon's jar is full, any further collected jellybeans go to their jellybean bank which is located at their estate
Toons can earn jellybeans in a huge amount of ways:
- Riding and playing games in the Trolley
- Selling fish to a fisherman
- Selling flowers at their estate
- Complete Just for Fun! ToonTasks with a jellybean reward
- Playing cannons and trampolines during Toon Parties
- Touching jellybean barrels in Cog facilities
- Taking place in a jellybean fest
- Participate in the CFO and earn unites to throw up to 600 jellybeans
- Collecting bean bags during ToonFest
- Participate in the Caroling activity during Christmas
- Participate in the Trick-or-Treating activity during Halloween
- Returning Silly Particles to Doctor Surlee
- Jellybeans come in all variety of colors: red, pink, orange, yellow, green, cyan, blue, violet and silver.
- Jellybeans are used to buy almost everything in Toontown, including gags, clothing, cattlelog items, and more!
- A single jellybean unite can be used to give jellybeans to multiple Toons.
- Jellybeans can be found from several items as textures.
- Jellybeans are not used to buy karts or accessories from Goofy Speedway.