|Preceded by:||Succeeded by:|
|Skill points gained:|
|Skill points needed:|
- The healing power increases by one about every 134 points earned.
- Juggling Balls are one of the gags used by 3 to 5 Star Toon-Up SOS Toons.
- On the Juggling Balls' icon, the three Juggling Balls are shown to be in different colors; one is red, one is green and one is blue. However, when they are used in game, the blue one is absent, instead being replaced by a red one.
- Toons often refer to this gag as Juggling Cubes, as the "balls" are cube-shaped in the drawings and 3D models. This name was also used on the Toontown Online trading cards. The word "balls" is also filtered in Toontown Rewritten.
- The reason Toons lift their feet while juggling is that the creator of Toontown Online, Jesse Schell, would lift his foot while juggling.
- During the Christmas event of 2015, the Juggling Balls were changed. They were like snowballs, but still contained their shape and size.