"Create fancy pictures and doodads."
The Toontown Art Department has spotted a page in need of at least one image. Luckily there is an upload tool and a edit tool that will get the job done!
Note: Please do not upload images directly from Toontown Wiki.
|A Legal Eagle performing Pecking Order.|
When this move is used, the Cog steps forward, makes a hand movement like it will use Legalese, But instead of words flying out 5-8 blue jays do, If the attack hits, the Toon with cringe and if the attack misses, the Toon will jump to the left or right.
- "This one's for the birds."
- "Get ready for a bird bath."
- "Looks like you're going to hit a birdie."
- "Some think this attack is fowl."
- "You're on the bottom of the pecking order."
- "A bird in my hand is worth ten on your head!"
- "Your order is up; the pecking order!"
- "Why don't I peck on someone my own size? Nah."
- "Birds of a feather strike together."
Meaning of the word
A linage most commonly used in business terms much like the Corporate Ladder.
- The phrase from this attack, "A bird in my hand is worth ten on your head!" is a reference to the phrase "A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush."
- It is one of the most powerful attacks in the game.
- On level 11, this attack almost has a guarantee of hitting because of its 95 percent chance of hitting.
- The Pecking Order attack is the only attack in the game that does not do 24 damage at level 11 while it is their strongest attack
"Everything is entirely rewritten."
Our fellow technicians from Loony Labs have spotted a section of a "stub" page in need of more information. Luckily there is an edit tool that can get the job done!
Note: Please do not copy information directly from Toontown Wiki.