The damage towards the Cog is the same as their maximum remaining health; for example, a level 5 Cog in full health would receive 42 damage. Pink slips, if used against Version 2.0 Cogs, will destroy both their outer suit and their Skelecog form.
You can carry a maximum of 255 pink slips, therefore defeating the Chief Executive Officer when you have 255 wlll not reward any pink slips. The number of pink slips being carried is displayed in the "Gag" section of the Shticker Book. The number of rewarded pink slips is randomized between one to five, depending on how the tier system plays out. Additionally, they take priority over all gag tracks and doodles.
- A pink slip is one of the two attacks capable of defeating a level 12 Cog in a single hit.
- Originally in the Test Server for Toontown Online, a Cupcake was used to activate the cannon for the pink slip.
- This is the only attack which doesn't cause the Cog to malfunction and explode.
- Coach Zucchini once said "You're fired!" while using a pink skip, quoting the phrase used within international versions of the television show, The Apprentice.
- It is unknown why 255 is the maximum number of pink slips you can have.
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oh9x_82kEmM?t=2m1s
- ↑ This is the maximum value representable by an eight-digit binary number, and therefore the maximum representable by an unsigned 8-bit byte, but it is unknown why this was chosen.