"Everything is entirely rewritten."
Our fellow technicians from Loony Labs have spotted a "stub" page in need of more information. Luckily there is an edit tool that can get the job done!
Note: Please do not copy information directly from Toontown Wiki.
|Beware the end of this street, as the heart of a Lawbot is a cold one!|
| Leads to|
|Minimum Cog level:||7|
|Maximum Cog level:||9|
|Cog type rarity|
Polar Place is one of the 3 streets in The Brrrgh. It leads to Lawbot Headquarters. There is a shortcut to Lawbot HQ for people who want to get there quickly. Due to it being connected to Lawbot HQ, it has the highest percentage of Lawbots for any street in the game.
- A Better Built Quilt (Paisley Patches)
- Alpine ChowLine (Bjorn Bord)
- Wait and See Goggle Defogging (Dr. Peepers)
- Snowman's Land (Eddie the Yeti)
- Mittens for Kittens (Mack Ramay)
- Hibernation Vacations (Paula Behr)
- The Toupee Chalet (Donald Frump)
- Oh My Galoshes! (Bootsy)
- The Precipitation Foundation (Professor Flake)
- Pinecone Zone (Connie Ferris)
- Snowshoes You Can't Refuse (March Harry)
- Just So Mistletoe (Kissy Krissy)
- The Sweater Lodge (Johnny Cashmere)
- Cool Cat Hats (Sam Stetson)
- Malt in Your Mouth Soda Fountain (Fizzy Lizzy)
- The Shovel Hovel (Pickaxe Paul)
- Used Groundhog Shadows (Shady Sadie)
- Clean Sweep Chimney Service (Flue Lou)
- Winter Wonderland Walking Club (Treading Ed)
- Your Snow Angel (Dallas Borealis)
- Ice Saw It Too (Snaggletooth Stu)
- Choral Wreaths (Groovy Garland)
- Snow Whitening (Blanche)
- Open Fire Chestnut Roasting (Chuck Roast)