"There is more to come."
This page contains information about content that has not been released to Toontown Rewritten yet. Be cautious when reading, as there may be a possibility of misleading information or spoilers!
|The animation Re-Org would use if it were implemented|
- According to the phase files, the Cog animation for the attack is the same as Synergy and Spin.
- When given to a Cog, the Toon's head flips around and its arms are reversed. The Toon is restored shortly after. 
- "You don't like the way I reorganized things!"
- "Perhaps a little reorganization is in order."
- "You're not that bad, you just need to be reorganized."
- "Do you like my organizational skills."
- "I just thought I'd give things a new look."
- "You need to get organized!"
- "You're looking a little disorganized."
- "Hold on while I reorganize your thoughts."
- "I'll just wait for you to get a little organized."
- "You don't mind if I just reorganize a bit?"
- The attack is already set up in the files, all that's missing is assignment to a Cog.
- The attack would only attack a single Toon if it were to exist.
- The animation tries to create a particle effect. However, this does not work because the particle effect does not exist.
- Re-Org is still in the SpeedChat Plus whitelist in Toontown Rewritten.
- In real life, a Re-Org is a reorganization, which means change the way in which (something) is organized.