- • Fixed a bug where a crash could potentially occur during zone transitions.
- • Fix a crash relating to deer's red noses that would prevent some users from logging in, and cause crashes when viewing certain entries on the friends list.
- • Fix a couple crashes that could occur when a user left in the midst of battle, or during the victory sequence.
- • Fix a rare crash related to toon heads.
- • Fix certain rare crashes that would occur during the diving game and ice games.
- • "Phantom" jumps in the V.P. should now be fixed.
February 26, 2018 [ttr-live-v2.1.4]
- • Updated engine with various stability and performance improvements.
- • The time has come! Audio should no longer cause the game to crash while playing on macOS. We’ll be turning both sound effects and music back on by default, so let us know how it goes! If issues continue, please contact us at email@example.com.
- • Minimizing the game will no longer cause a crash.
- • Fixed a crash related to enabling and disabling sound effects on all platforms.
- • General fixes have been made to the way Intel Integrated Graphics are handled, which should lead to greatly improved visuals on low-end machines and laptops.
- • Fixed longstanding bug which caused doors to flicker black when viewed at a distance.
- • Doors will no longer slightly change color when opened.
- • Fixed a bug causing the Party clock to not load one of its sounds properly.
- • Players should now earn the correct amount of Laff points from racing trophies.
- • Fixed crashes that occurred when removing some items from the mailbox.
- • Added preventative measures to combat Doodle training bots and macros. We're looking into ways to improve Doodle training to eliminate the need in the first place!
- • Fixed a crash relating to Toons blinking.
- • Fixed a crash relating to Cog battles.
- • Fixed various crashes related to the Maze Game, Treasure Dive, and Ice Slide.
March 29, 2018 [ttr-live-v2.1.5]
- • Miscellaneous engine updates have been made to increase game stability.
- • Improved performance in areas with lots of Cogs walking around, such as Cog HQs.
- • Updated the SpeedChat+ whitelist with new community requests.
- • Balanced Deer sound effects to blend better with other Toon Species.
- • Fixed a visual bug with the Toon HQ periscope when experimental "smooth-frames" feature is activated in the config.
- • Toontown Central fire hydrants now have a new default pose.
- • Replaced several old trash cans with new ones marked for recycling.
- • Building colors have been adjusted to reflect their appearance in Toontown Online.
- • Fixed a visual bug relating to building windows.
- • General stability improvements related to Toon Parties.
- • Fixed a server crash caused by having too many parties in your calendar history.
- • Fixed an issue for Toons affected by a bug with racing trophies, causing them to have an extra or missing Laff point.
- • Implement preparations for upcoming April Toons Week event.
- • Silly Particles have spread around Toontown! Collect them and turn them into Doctor Surlee for jellybeans.
- • Professor Prepostera has a new unlockable ToonTask with brand new gameplay! Keep your eyes peeled for his appearance.
- • Samantha Spade has put on her best detective trench coat to get to the bottom of this Silly Particle mystery!
- • There's more to this update than meets the eye... Good luck!
April 1, 2018 [ttr-live-v2.1.6]
- • Increased difficulty of Lil Oldman's ToonTasks at the community's request.
- • Added feature to increase Lure gag accuracy by 30% when "glue" is said in battle.
- • The Toon HQ in Toontown Central has added a periscope to keep an eye out for incoming invasions.
- • Added more clouds to the cloud on the map.
- • Decreased difficulty of Lil Oldman's ToonTasks at the community's request.
- • Fixed a district reset relating to an upcoming phase of the Silly Particle event.
- • Adjusted Silly Particle spawn rates for better balancing.
- • Fixed a bug causing the max Silly Particles message to appear for all Toons within an area.
- • April Toons Week has begun! Get ready for a week full of silliness beyond limits. Watch out for wacky side effects like lowered gravity and other surprises!
- • Silly Particles are getting sillier! Toons can now carry up to 50, and thanks to the silliness, Doctor Surlee can split a particle into two to make it worth double towards his goal.