- “I am in your debt.”
- ―A SOS Toon
A SOS Toon is an NPC who is caged in Sellbot Towers or in a Field Office. They are rewarded as two identical cards by defeating the Vice President or a Field Office, and can then be called for assistance during a Cog battle. Each SOS card has a unique ability.
One of the twenty-nine obtainable SOS Toons at random will be trapped in the Sellbot Towers during a Vice President battle. Completing the battle results in the Toon being unlocked and two identical cards being rewarded.
Heals all Toons:
Heals all Toons:
Heals all Toons:
|Clerk Will||★★★||Attack||Trap||Deals -50 damage to all lured Cogs|
|Clerk Penny||★★★★||Attack||Trap||Deals -70 damage to all lured Cogs|
|Clerk Clara||★★★★★||Attack||Trap||Deals -180 damage to all lured Cogs|
|Stinky Ned||★★★||Lure||Lure||Lures all Cogs for up to 3 rounds|
Lures all Cogs for up to 4 rounds
|Lil Oldman||★★★★★||Lure||Lure||Lures all Cogs for up to 15 rounds|
|Barbara Seville||★★★||Attack||Sound||Deals -40 damage to all Cogs|
|Sid Sonata||★★★★||Attack||Sound||Deals -50 damage to all Cogs|
|Moe Zart||★★★★★||Attack||Sound||Deals -80 damage to all Cogs|
|Clumsy Ned||★★★||Attack||Drop||Deals -60 damage to all unlured Cogs|
|Franz Neckvein||★★★★||Attack||Drop||Deals -100 damage to all unlured Cogs|
|Barnacle Bessie||★★★★★||Attack||Drop||Deals -170 damage to all unlured Cogs|
|Professor Guffaw||★★★||Restock||Toon-Up||Restocks Toon-Up gags for all Toons|
|Clerk Ray||★★★||Restock||Trap||Restocks Trap gags for all Toons|
|Doctor Drift||★★★||Restock||Lure||Restocks Lure gags for all Toons|
|Melody Wavers||★★★||Restock||Sound||Restocks Sound gags for all Toons|
|Baker Bridget||★★★||Restock||Throw||Restocks Throw gags for all Toons|
|Sofie Squirt||★★★||Restock||Squirt||Restocks Squirt gags for all Toons|
|Shelly Seaweed||★★★||Restock||Drop||Restocks Drop gags for all Toons|
|Professor Pete||★★★★★||Restock||All||Restocks every gag track for all Toons|
|Soggy Bottom||★★★||Toons Hit||--||Increases the accuracy of all gags to perfect for one round|
|Soggy Nell||★★★★||Toons Hit||--||Increases all gag accuracies to perfect for 2 rounds|
|Sticky Lou||★★★★★||Toons Hit||--||Increases all gag accuracies to perfect for 3 rounds|
|Flim Flam||★★★||Cogs Miss||--||Decreases the accuracy of all attacks to none for one round|
|Mr. Freeze||★★★★||Cogs Miss||--||Decreases the accuracy of all attacks to none for 2 rounds|
|Julius Wheezer||★★★★★||Cogs Miss||--||Decreases the accuracy of all attacks to none for 3 rounds|
Operation: Storm Sellbot Headquarters
During Operation: Storm Sellbot Headquarters, SOS Toons were rewarded for completing special Toon Resistance ToonTasks provided by Rocky. Some of these SOS Toons are brand new, and some were originally obtained from defeating Field Offices in Toontown Online. As of Phase 5, Rocky and Loopy Loopenloop themselves appeared in new SOS cards, 5 star Throw and Squirt, respectively. Rocky and Loopy Loopenloop also do not have knockback on their attacks
|Rocky||★★★★★||Attack||Throw||Deals 132 damage to all Cogs|
|Loopy Loopenloop||★★★★★||Attack||Squirt||Deals 115 damage to all Cogs|
|GiggleMesh||★★||Heal||Toon-Up||Heals all Toons:|
+30 laff points to one Toon
+15 laff points to two Toons
+10 laff points to three Toons
+7 laff points to four Toons
|Bo Nanapeel||★★||Lure||Lure||Lures all Cogs for up to 3 rounds|
|Al Capella||★★||Attack||Sound||Deals 30 damage to all Cogs|
|J.S. Bark||★★||Attack||Drop||Deals 50 damage to all Cogs|
- All SOS besides Drop and Lure have perfect accuracy. If the Toon using a Drop SOS is Dropless or has Flower Pot as their highest Drop gag, the SOS will miss on Cogs level 11 or higher unless they have at least one stun to go with it. All the VP's Lure SOS have perfect accuracy, but have a chance of waking up early if the Toon does not have at least the $10 bill gag.
- If another Toon uses their own lure with another SOS lure being used, a chance for the lure to miss arises.
- Field Offices have not yet made an appearance in Toontown Rewritten. As these buildings had their own SOS cards as rewards, there are currently several SOS cards that are unobtainable. Field Office SOS cards are rewarded in rarity, with the best being distributed in Field Offices found in Donald's Dreamland. SOS cards obtained from Field Offices are weaker than ones found in the Vice President battle.
- You can still call for assistance from a shopkeeper even if they are currently captured in the cage.
- Toons who leave the VP battle before he is defeated because of the SOS Toon captured are called "SOS Shoppers". There have been reports of Toons being suspended for SOS Shopping in random groups without notice, and it is officially considered a form of greening.
- Rocky, Loopy Loopenloop, and Lil Oldman are the only SOS cards to use a level 7 gag.
- Despite being based on Throw and Squirt, Rocky and Loopy Loopenloop will not deal knockback damage on lured Cogs.
- Lord Lowden Clear was originally going to be an SOS card for Operation: Storm Sellbot Headquarters but was canceled during development for an unknown reason. If he were to become an SOS, he would have been the first SOS to use pink slips on all Cogs in battle.
- Baker Bridget, Daffy Don, Shelly Seaweed and Sticky Lou are all the same species with a maroon color, and they happen to look the same in the SOS Card page.