"Everything is entirely rewritten."
Our fellow technicians from Loony Labs have spotted a "stub" page in need of more information. Luckily there is an edit tool that can get the job done!
Note: Please do not copy information directly from Toontown Wiki.
- The Cog pounds its left fist in its right hand, emitting a series of blue words.
- Some of the phrases shown include genius, masterpiece, and instant classic.
- The Cog then waves its arms throughout the remainder of the attack.
- The words arc downward to the targeted Toon.
- When hit, the Toon steps backward, and its head is knocked back with each delivered phrase.
- When dodging, the Toon ducks and covers its head, briefly looks up, and then stays ducked until the end of the attack.
- "I'm going to ring your praises."
- "Flattery will get me everywhere."
- By using Schmooze, the Level 8 Glad Hander can deal the most damage of all Level 8 Cogs.
- The word "schmooze" comes from the Yiddish word for "chatter."