- “There are Sellbots for marketing...”
Sellbots are one of the four types of Cogs. They are in charge of selling, and by extension, making money. They are home of the first Cog Headquarters that Toons are likely to visit, being located along the end of Oak Street in Daisy Gardens, where their boss, the Senior V.P., resides. Their representative symbol is a pink-tan color with four standing towers, which represents a bar graph. The base of operations for the V.P., the Sellbot Towers, is based on this design, having four standing towers lined up in a row.
List of Sellbots
|Name||Lowest Level||Highest Level||Image|
|Cold Caller||Level 1||Level 5|
|Telemarketer||Level 2||Level 6|
|Name Dropper||Level 3||Level 7|
|Glad Hander||Level 4||Level 8|
|Mover & Shaker||Level 5||Level 9|
|Two-Face||Level 6||Level 10|
|The Mingler||Level 7||Level 11|
|Mr. Hollywood||Level 8||Level 12|
The Vice President is the boss of the Sellbots. He is located within the Sellbot Towers at Sellbot Headquarters.
|Punchline Place||Toontown Central||40%|
|Silly Street||Toontown Central||25%|
|Loopy Lane||Toontown Central||10%|
|Seaweed Street||Donald's Dock||10%|
|Lighthouse Lane||Donald's Dock||10%|
|Oak Street||Daisy Gardens||85%|
|Elm Street||Daisy Gardens||70%|
|Maple Street||Daisy Gardens||20%|
|Alto Avenue||Minnie's Melodyland||50%|
|Baritone Boulevard||Minnie's Melodyland||10%|
|Sleet Street||The Brrrgh||40%|
|Polar Place||The Brrrgh||5%|
|Lullaby Lane||Donald's Dreamland||25%|
|Pajama Place||Donald's Dreamland||5%|
- In a memo sent by the Chairman to Sellbot Department 18-A, Movers & Shakers were granted a special type of Cog building, likely referring to the Sellbot Field Offices.
- The Sellbots are the strongest cogs in the game, The Glad Hander's Schmooze attack can do up to 20 damage at level eight, The Mover & Shaker's Quake attack can do up to 21 damage at only level nine, and The Mingler's Paradigm Shift attack can do 24 damage to all toons at level 11.
- JoeyZio (Sir Max) Tue Feb 6 00:21:33 2018 UTC
- The Cogs are selling to the Toons -- or attempting to. The original Cog was designed to make Toontown a better place by catering to every Toon's needs, but unfortunately, it's doing it all wrong.
- They believe that the only way to accomplish this is through creating the perfect business, but they don't realize that silliness is essential to a Toon's lifestyle and that doesn't fit in to the corporate model!