"Everything is entirely rewritten."
Our fellow technicians from Loony Labs have spotted a "stub" page in need of more information. Luckily there is an edit tool that can get the job done!
Note: Please do not copy information directly from Toontown Wiki.
|Not quite snow, not quite rain, but definitely a challenge.|
| Leads to|
|Minimum Cog level:||5|
|Maximum Cog level:||7|
|Maximum building floors:|
|Maximum building Cog level:||10|
|Cog type rarity|
Sleet Street is one of the three streets connected to The Brrrgh. It leads to Baritone Boulevard and is heavily populated by Sellbots and Cashbots, but few Lawbots and Bossbots can also be found here.
This street, just like any other one, has its own Fishing Pond.
- The Frozen Nose (Grumpy Phil)
- Portable Fireplaces (Hernia Belt)
- Snowmen Bought & Sold (Wynne Chill)
- Lowbrow Snowplows (Simian Sam)
- Heat-Get it while it's Hot (Sweaty Pete)
- Solar Powered Thermal Blankets (Solar Ray)
- The Chattering Chronicle (Black Ice)
- You Sleigh Me Sleds and Beds (Santa Paws)
- Shakey's Snow Globes (Shakey)
- Snow Bunny Ski Shop (Vidalia VaVoom)
- Icy Fine, Do You? Optometrist (Dr. Ivanna Cee)
- Noggin's Toboggan Bargains (Bumpy Noggin)
- Ice Cube on a Stick! (Freida Frostbite)
- Designer Inner Tubes (Chappy)
- Juneau What I Mean? Public Speaking Seminars
- Road Salt and Pepper (Mindy Windburn)
- Aunt Arctic's Soup Shop (Aunt Arctic)
- Polar Ice Caps (Balding Benjy)
- Chattering Teeth, Subzero Dentist (Dr. Mumbleface)
- Go With the Floe Expert Plumbers (Walt)
- Dropping Degrees Dinner (Fanny Freezes)
- Diced Ice at a Nice Price (Choppy)
- Snowplace Like Home (Frosty Fred)
- Pluto's Place (Nelly Snow)
- Shiverin' Shakes Malt Shop (Mr. Sneeze)
- Icicles Built for Two (Tom Tandemfrost)
- Downhill Diner (Giggles McGhee)
- Winter Storage (Blue Lou)