|Preceded by:||Succeeded by:|
|Skill points gained:|
|Skill points needed:|
- Gag power increases by one for every 43.96 points earned.
- TNT is short for trinitrotoluene.
- Only two TNTs may be carried at once. This results in it having the lowest carrying capacity for a level 6 gag.
- TNT is the second strongest gag in the game. It does just as much damage as a Toontanic.
- Unlike the Toontanic you can carry multiple TNTs at the same time.
- However, the Toontanic affects every cog so it is a toss-up.
- When used, the fuse animation slowly reaches the TNT.
- Some Toons call maxed and organic TNT gags "nukes".