Throw is a gag track that has a medium accuracy and is a primary gag (Meaning you need this gag to finish ToonTown Rewritten). This gag is the fifth gag used in a Cog battle. Each gag (except level 7) is only able to target one Cog at a time.
When your Throw is maxed, the experience bar will be replaced by a "500 to go!" mark; earning those 500 experience points will reward you the Wedding Cake. If you already have the Wedding Cake, and you finish the 500 Exp mark, you will still keep the wedding cake until you use your current one.
|Name||Cupcake||Fruit Pie Slice||Cream Pie Slice||Whole Fruit Pie||Whole Cream Pie||Birthday Cake||Wedding Cake|
|Affects||One Cog||One Cog||One Cog||One Cog||One Cog||One Cog||All Cogs|
|Skill Points Needed||0||10||50||400||2,000||6,000||10,000|
- This gag track is required to get past Minnie's Melodyland.
- To progress further than Minnie's Melodyland, all Toons must obtain the Whole Cream Pie to deliver to Cleff.
- Toons using throw take priority over those using Squirt and Drop.
- There are some ToonTasks in Donald's Dock which require a Toon to deliver a certain throw gag to Professor Pete. Also, these ToonTasks cannot be removed once they have been selected.
- In the gag menu, the accuracy for Throw is Medium.