"Everything is entirely rewritten."
Our fellow technicians from Loony Labs have spotted a "stub" page in need of more information. Luckily there is an edit tool that can get the job done!
Note: Please do not copy information directly from Toontown Wiki.
|Preceded by:||Succeeded by:|
|Skill points gained:|
|Skill points needed:|
500 to Go!
- The Toon will pull out a trigger box.
- The Toontanic will fall from the sky and onto the ground, crushing all Cogs. If the attack misses, the Toontanic will land behind the Cogs and the Cogs taunt the Toon.
- Toontanic is a play on the historic 1912 ship, the RMS Titanic.
- In real life, the Titanic had four smokestacks (funnels), not two.
- Although Toontanic is a boat, it is not featured in any playground.
- If the Toontanic misses in battle, it will make the same sound used by the Foghorn.
- The Toontanic may have inspired or has been inspired by the boat in the Donald's Dock playground.