"There is more to come."
This page contains information about content that has not been released to Toontown Rewritten yet. Be cautious when reading, as there may be a possibility of misleading information or spoilers!
Toontown Rerigged is an upcoming update that focuses on creating new rigs for Toontown Rewritten so that new animations can be made without having to remake the old animations.
- Toontown Rerigged was a major topic at OMG!Con 2016. The project's existence was previously announced on Twitter in April 18, 2016.
- Zigguratxnaut made the new Toon rigs for Toontown Rerigged. Other 3D animators such as Roger Dog and Captain McCrunchy already made test animations that were shown off at OMG!Con2016, which included an animation of Toon walking, and another of a Toon running and stopping.
- A livestream was held showcasing the process of this project.
- The first debut of new animations involves Riggy Marole, which he made his first appearance as an NPC in ToonFest 2016.
- According to Joey, the update is in final testing and is expected to be released soon.
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/Toontown/comments/4z2r38/big_thumbs_up_new_animations_are_coming_soon_to/d6si7hj
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/Toontown/comments/4z2r38/big_thumbs_up_new_animations_are_coming_soon_to/d6sqbnd
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/Toontown/comments/4ycax1/livestream_of_rerigged/
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/toontownrewritten/comments/82puys/what_do_you_think_ttrs_priorities_should_be_now/dvcbwhh/