The Toontown Rewritten Team consists of passionate volunteers who perform many duties necessary for maintaining Toontown Rewritten. Below are current staff members listed by different departments of development. Keep in mind that trial staff members are excluded. This page will be updated whenever new information comes by.
When a staff member is found in the game, they are usually identified by a blue icon with an eye, normally during special events or on rare occasions. By clicking the question mark button on their Toon panel, information about cast members is revealed. Staff members may occasionally portray as a Toon Trooper (identified with a yellow whistle icon) or a Resistance Ranger (identified with a green fist icon).
Since February 7, 2017, Toontown Rewritten published applications seeking more staff members. Players of the Toontown community may apply for the team by visiting.
- cfsworks - Technical Operations
- Cosmos - Technical Operations
- jjkoletar - Technical Operations
- Hawkheart - Programmer Lead
- blindsight - General Programmer
- Gustavo - General Programmer
- Joey - Public Relations Lead, Community Manager
- Roger Dog - Art Director, Technical Artist
- Slate - Art Director, Texture Artist
- Cheesy - Texture Artist
- Captain Lollipop - 3D Modeler
- June - Brand Designer
- Lost Hero - Texture Artist
- PrincessPiplup - Concept Artist
- Piraraha - Contraction Artist
- Sweet - Technical Artist, 3D Modeler
- Zigguratxnaut - Technical Artist, 3D Modeler
- Consonus - Sound Lead
- Cool Peaches
- Augie Doodle - Moderation Lead
- Technicolor - Moderation Lead
- Azure Swallowtail - Moderation Coordinator
- Sheriff Bonkers - Moderation Coordinator
- Dream Believer
- Mr. Mango
- singingkat1978 - Support Lead
- TheBaconMan - Support Lead
- Daniel - Organization Lead
- Peanut Crinkledoodle
- Prof. McMuffin
- In a pre-alpha video of the very first gameplay of Toontown Rewritten, Goshi was a pig and Hawkheart was a mouse. Their Toons are now a horse and a cat, respectively.
- Roger Dog was not a staff member during an event known as "Roger Dog Day". He joined the team soon after to help create props for the Toon Council Presidential Elections.
- During Alpha, the old blue icon with a wifi symbol known as "Get Connected" was used. A brand new blue icon with an eye was created to take its place.
- June, a brand designer for Toontown Rewritten, made a behind-the-scenes video based on the creation of Slappy's hot air balloon, which can be seen here.