The Toontown Rewritten Team consists of passionate volunteers who perform many duties necessary for maintaining Toontown Rewritten. Below are current staff members listed by different departments of development. Keep in mind that trial staff members are excluded. This page will be updated whenever new information comes by.
When a staff member is found in the game, they are usually identified by a blue icon with an eye, normally during special events or on rare occasions. By clicking the question mark button on their Toon panel, information about cast members is revealed. Staff members may occasionally portray as a Toon Trooper (identified with a yellow whistle icon) or a Resistance Ranger (identified with a green fist icon).
Since February 7, 2017, Toontown Rewritten published all sorts of applications for many departments that anyone may volunteer to apply for by visiting.
- Hawkheart - Game Programmer Lead
- Agggron - General Programmer
- blindsight - General Programmer
- cfsworks - Technical Operations
- Cosmos - Technical Operations
- Gustavo - General Programmer
- jjkoletar - Technical Operations
- LuNa - General Programmer
- Joey - Public Relations Lead, Community Manager
- Brad - Marketing Assistant
- Derrick - Video Editor
- Mr. Mango
- Quentin - Community Representative
- Roger Dog - Art Director, Technical Artist
- Slate - Art Director, Texture Artist
- Captain Lollipop - 3D Modeler
- June - Brand Designer
- Lost Hero - Texture Artist
- Nathan - Concept Artist
- Nick - 3D Modeler
- PrincessPiplup - Concept Artist
- Sweet - Technical Artist, 3D Modeler
- Zigguratxnaut - Technical Artist, 3D Modeler
- Consonus - Sound Director, Composer
- Cool Peaches - Composer
- Dale - Composer
- Jayson - Sound Designer
- Yorke - Composer
- Augie Doodle - Moderation Lead
- Sheriff Bonkers - Moderation Lead
- Allyssa - Moderation Coordinator
- Azure Swallowtail - Moderation Coordinator
- Lauren - Moderation Coordinator
- Dream Believer
- Daniel - Organization Lead
- singingkat1978 - Support Lead
- TheBaconMan - Support Lead
- Peanut Crinkledoodle
- Prof. McMuffin
- In a pre-alpha video of the very first gameplay of Toontown Rewritten, Goshi was a pig and Hawkheart was a mouse. Their Toons are now a horse and a cat, respectively.
- Roger Dog was not a staff member during an event known as "Roger Dog Day". He joined the team soon after to help create props for the Toon Council Presidential Elections.
- During Alpha, the old blue icon with a wifi symbol known as "Get Connected" was used. A brand new blue icon with an eye was created to take its place.
- June, a brand designer for Toontown Rewritten, made a behind-the-scenes video based on the creation of Slappy's hot air balloon, which can be seen here.