Moderators are trusted users of the Toontown Rewritten Wiki with a few permissions granted. Additional information about the moderators will be displayed on this page. Should a user find desire to contact a moderator, it is recommended to contact an active moderator through their respective message wall.
What is a moderator?
A moderator, identified with an orange name, is a user who has access to a few additional functions. Moderators can:
- Delete and undelete pages and page histories, as well as uploaded files.
- Block anonymous and registered users from editing.
- Revert vandalism in one-click with the rollback feature.
- Kick or ban users from the chat room.
You can view additional information in relation to users with moderator access here. The information provided on this page includes the location, time zone, and status of the moderator.
- Active - The user regularly contributes to the wiki. You should contact an active moderator, administrator, or the VSTF if you require emergency assistance, such as reporting a vandal.
- Partially Active - The user occasionally contributes to the wiki.
- Inactive - The user rarely contributes to the wiki. If a moderator is persistently inactive, they are at possible risk of being demoted.
- Unavailable - The user is permitted temporary future inactivity, and should not be contacted for assistance.
|UrbanPie950||Message Wall · Blog · Contributions · Edit count · Public logs||Rollback|
|April 28, 2018||United Kingdom (GMT)||Active|
Becoming a moderator
What should moderators do?
Moderators are highly trusted users who are given abilities to prevent vandalism. A moderator is expected to be active, and ensure vandalism is kept minimal. If you notice a moderator misusing their privileges, you should report them to an active administrator.