You can request to become a moderator on this page. You may only submit a request with a registered Wikia account, and you must only apply once you meet the requirements listed in the section below.
You should fulfill these requirements before applying to become a moderator.
Becoming an moderator grants you access to certain privileges. These are partially listed below:
- Revert vandalism in one-click with the rollback feature.
- Block users.
- Delete and undelete pages.
- Remove comments from pages.
- Kick users from the Live! Chat.
- Rename pages.
RequestThis section is used to request moderation access. In order to apply, enter your username in the box below. You must then include a statement explaining why you should be promoted as a moderator. Your submission will be reviewed by an administrator. You may only apply once a month.
|Please enter your username|
UrbanPie The Unpieing
As you know me, I am UrbanPie The Unpieing, a Rollback of this Wikia.
I have 600 edits, and over 600 points.
I am also around 11 months old on this Wikia.
If I became a Mod, then I would help this Wikia.
- How soon is too soon to be applying for another user right, when the last time you were approved was a little less than a month ago? Personally, I feel you should wait a bit more and keep working on undoing bad edits. Becoming a mod isn't just being helpful or being old enough to apply. It's responsibility and knowledge about the workarounds of the wiki, ie: why are you undoing this edit; is this edit good faith; am I experienced enough to handle moderator actions and decisions? These user rights are not just to be given out just because you were being helpful. It is not a reward but a responsibility to know that we can entrust you to be watching out for the wiki and handling conversations among users in good faith in the absence of administrators.