A Treasure is an object that appears in all playgrounds that will give Laff points when you collect it. The treasures give Laff anywhere from 2-12 points, depending on the playground you are at. They can also be found in the Cashbot Vault when fighting the Chief Financial Officer at the last round.
|Ice Cream Cone||Toontown Central||3|
|Music Note||Minnie's Melodyland||10|
|Acorn||Chip 'n Dale's Acorn Acres||3|
- Treasures can also be found in the Cashbot Vault when fighting the Chief Financial Officer at the last round. When stomping the Goons, some will leave out a treasure of any type. The treasures will give from 3-12 Laff points.
- During the time of ValenToon's Day, the treasures become hearts, which are worth double the Laff they are before.
- Donald's Dock is the only playground with treasures underwater. All playgrounds excluding Donald's Dock has got treasures on land
- The Estates used to have Ice Cream Cones, but in an update on July 11th, 2014, they were replaced with Popsicles.
- The treasures were all small, gold and jewel-filled treasure chests in the development of Toontown Online, hence their name.