Tutorial Tom is a dog NPC Toon who guides new Toons to get started in the game, and only appears in the Toon-torial of the gameplay. In that time, he gives the new Toon their first gags: a Squirting Flower and a Cupcake. Furthermore, the Toon receives their first ToonTask, which is to defeat a Flunky outside of his shop. After the Flunky is defeated, Tutorial Tom teleports to the Toon and instructs them to obtain his/her reward from Toon Headquarters, then leaves once again through his portable hole.
- Toontown Rewritten features the old version of Tutorial Tom before he was updated in Toontown Online, which includes his head shape, and his ears shooting up after seeing a Flunky.
- Tutorial Tom never appears again after the Toon-torial is completed.
- There used to be a bug where Tutorial Tom would be missing his legs after teleporting. After a certain update, this bug has been fixed and should not happen again.
- He is the first Toon (other than your own) that you see in the game.
- According to localizer code, the street is called Tutorial Terrace. However, this might not be official; it may just be in case hackers manage to teleport into the Toon-torial and a friend views their location.