With Manulik creating a new page to list every single thing associated in the adventures of Team LHAAFBHQ, I'll be making this blog post of the whole entire comic by using all the pictures. Enjoy this blog, my dear Toons—and let's give our cheers to Team LHAAFBBHQ for stopping the dangers of Bossbot HQ!Read more >
Hello Toons! As you may all know, like any other wiki, the Toontown Rewritten Wiki runs under a very elaborative policy to ensure that the environment itself runs smoothly, orderly, and safely for all users. For a wiki that focuses on a game made for players of all ages, it is pretty mandatory that our users stay safe.
This blog post was made to notify our users that we have a fully updated policy and contains most of what we expect to see. However, there may be changes to the policy along the way, which may include adding a new set of rules or making minor changes to existing rules. Once you stop by and contribute to the wiki, we will assume that you have read the policy.
Showing signs of being "Toon Enough" is key to a great community. If a us…
Read more >
Jesse Schell, the original creative director of Toontown Online, created a post on MMO Central Forums offering advice on how the Toontown community can show Disney that the game is worth a revival. Other sources worth looking at will be also included in this very blog post.
- Hi Toontown fans -- this is Jesse Schell. You may have seen my red rabbit, Jaymo, running around Toontown sometime in the last 15 years.
- I've been getting a ton of emails from Toontown fans, and I thought it might be useful for me to give some advice here, so that more people would hear about it.
- First, let me say that I'm super sad about Disney's decision to shut Toontown. Toontown has been a big part of my life since 1998, when we first started working on it. To see it cl…
I decided to make this blog because I don't really know, I like Slappy and I want to ask this question to all: Why do people treat Slappy badly? While everyone has a right to have their own opinion, it is still annoying for people making fun of Slappy for no reason and I am going to explain a couple of things.
First of all, is Slappy a Cog? What makes him a Cog? Nothing. Some of the things he has done, which is what us Toons have done absolutely does not make him a Cog. Here are some things people say as excuses for calling Slappy a Cog:
- He offered Toons jellybean and gag-up unites. (key word: "jellybeans")
- His catchphrase is "Don't be wacky - Vote for Slappy!"
- He talks about the Gray and plans a new playground that is possibly black and white…