| Senior Vice President of Sales|
|Number of attacks:||6|
|Weakest attack:|| Bump|
|Strongest attack:|| Jump|
|Statistics based on attack damage.|
|Preceded by:||Succeeded by:|
- “Go, and make that sale!”
- ―The Senior Vice President
The Senior Vice President of Sales, more commonly called the Vice President or V.P., is the boss of all the Sellbots. He resides atop the Sellbot Towers in Sellbot Headquarters and can be infiltrated by Toons. The only role, based on observations, that the V.P. possesses is promoting Cogs although, based on the definition of a V.P. of marketing, he also is responsible for managing sales for his corporation.
The Senior V.P. is a large Cog with a checkered suit of the traditional magenta Sellbot color. He has a large set of teeth along with binocular eyes. His body is set upon a large rotating gear. He moves by a large metal track underneath him. He has two faces, one on the front of his head and one on the back. The V.P. has several lightbulbs attached to the top of his head, and has a small carriage underneath him that can open from the front and the back to reveal regular Cogs and Skelecogs inside.
Battling the VP consists of three consecutive battle rounds: a battle round with Sellbots ranging from levels 1-12, another round with Skelecogs consisting of levels 8-12, and the final round where you face the Vice President himself using Whole Cream Pies.
- First Round - After the VP foils your plans and realizes you're Toons (courtesy of the SOS Toon trapped in the cage), you will be faced with Sellbots ranging from all levels. The battle style is very basic and most Cogs here are rather low on the corporate ladder. This round includes Sellbots you could find in Daisy Gardens, and other Cogs.
- Second Round - After battling the first round, the SOS Toon's cage will move slightly down and the VP will move across the area. Then, you'll face another round where even more Cogs will enter through his undercarriage. But these aren't regular Cogs anymore, they're Skelecogs (Cogs lacking an outer layer or Cog Disguise). The Cogs in this specific round are mostly The Minglers and Mr. Hollywoods whose suits have worn out, but the occasional Glad Hander, Mover & Shaker and Two Face may also emerge. Their levels range from 8-12.
- Final Round - Finally, after surviving the Skelecog round, you will face the VP directly. The SOS Toon will provide Whole Cream Pies to throw at the VP.
You can attack the VP in two different ways during the final round:
- Stunning - You must stun the VP inside his undercarriage in order for him to get dizzy. You cannot throw Whole Cream Pies at him unless he's stunned.
- Pelting - You can pelt the VP in order to get him to move back, but he must already be dizzy.
Once the VP is moved far enough, he will get knocked off the edge falling to his doom and land somewhere unknown and you will win the battle, along with freeing the Toon.
- In addition, if a Toon gets low you can throw pies at them to offer Toon-Up. Watch the VP however while you're doing this, not attacking him long enough will cause him to go into desperation mode, which reduces the amount of time he's dizzy.
After winning the VP, you will earn two calls for the SOS Toon you saved in battle.
Vice President's Attacks
Note: Most of these attack names are not official, but are referred to as they are on this page by the editors for the ease of the reader.
- Throw Gears: The VP will target a Toon and throw a number of gears at him/her. They deduct 3 laff points. You can jump or run backwards to avoid them.
- Gear Shower: The VP will spin his torso causing gears to fly out of his body. The shower deducts 3 laff points. Once again, you can either jump or be far away enough from him.
- Jump: The VP will jump into the air and slam back into the ground. It will deduct 10 laff points to anyone still on the ground. This is a very powerful attack; jump before he hits the ground to avoid it! Whenever he jumps he will begin to slowly recover back up the incline so act fast!
- Undercarriage Gears: The VP's undercarriage opens up and gears shoot out of it which deduct 2 laff points. When this happens, you may want to throw pies into the opening to stun him.
- Swipe: If you get too close, the VP will swipe at the nearby Toon, deducting 5 laff points. This may be triggered by bumping into the VP.
- Bump: If you touch the VP's lower body directly at any point, you will lose 1 laff point.
Whole Cream Pie
The Whole Cream Pie is the gag that is used to fight the VP. You can receive them from the caged SOS Toon by jumping up to him/her. You must throw them into the undercarriage of the VP when it opens up to shoot gears, after which you must throw the Whole Cream Pies at his upper body, knocking him backwards. You can also throw the pies into Toons to heal 1 laff point. To throw Whole Cream Pies, you must either click (and hold) the gag's icon on the top of the screen or hit the Delete key. Once the VP falls off the edge, you get your promotion and the caged SOS comes free. After rescuing the SOS, you will be sent to Daisy Gardens with the SOS card.
End of the Battle
Once the Whole Cream Pies knock him back far enough, the VP will fall off of the Sellbot Towers. The crater in the courtyard is probably from him falling over and over again.
- Main article: SOS Toons
Heals all Toons:
Heals all Toons:
Heals all Toons:
|Clerk Will||★★★||Attack||Trap||Deals -50 damage to all lured Cogs|
|Clerk Penny||★★★★||Attack||Trap||Deals -70 damage to all lured Cogs|
|Clerk Clara||★★★★★||Attack||Trap||Deals -180 damage to all lured Cogs|
|Stinky Ned||★★★||Lure||Lure||Lures all Cogs for up to 4 rounds|
Lures all Cogs for up to 4 rounds
|Lil Oldman||★★★★★||Lure||Lure||Lures all Cogs for up to 20 rounds|
|Barbara Seville||★★★||Attack||Sound||Deals -40 damage to all Cogs|
|Sid Sonata||★★★★||Attack||Sound||Deals -50 damage to all Cogs|
|Moe Zart||★★★★★||Attack||Sound||Deals -80 damage to all Cogs|
|Clumsy Ned||★★★||Attack||Drop||Deals -60 damage to all unlured Cogs|
|Franz Neckvein||★★★★||Attack||Drop||Deals -100 damage to all unlured Cogs|
|Barnacle Bessie||★★★★★||Attack||Drop||Deals -170 damage to all unlured Cogs|
|Professor Guffaw||★★★||Restock||Toon-Up||Restocks Toon-Up gags for all Toons|
|Clerk Ray||★★★||Restock||Trap||Restocks Trap gags for all Toons|
|Doctor Drift||★★★||Restock||Lure||Restocks Lure gags for all Toons|
|Melody Wavers||★★★||Restock||Sound||Restocks Sound gags for all Toons|
|Baker Bridget||★★★||Restock||Throw||Restocks Throw gags for all Toons|
|Sofie Squirt||★★★||Restock||Squirt||Restocks Squirt gags for all Toons|
|Shelly Seaweed||★★★||Restock||Drop||Restocks Drop gags for all Toons|
|Professor Pete||★★★★★||Restock||All||Restocks every gag track for all Toons|
|Soggy Bottom||★★★||Toons Hit||--||Increases the accuracy of all gags to perfect for one round|
|Soggy Nell||★★★★||Toons Hit||--||Increases all gag accuracies to perfect for 2 rounds|
|Sticky Lou||★★★★★||Toons Hit||--||Increases all gag accuracies to perfect for 3 rounds|
|Flim Flam||★★★||Cogs Miss||--||Decreases the accuracy of all attacks to none for one round|
|Mr. Freeze||★★★★||Cogs Miss||--||Decreases the accuracy of all attacks to none for one round|
|Julius Wheezer||★★★★★||Cogs Miss||--||Decreases the accuracy of all attacks to none for 3 rounds|
A "Vice President" is responsible for establishing the sales targets to meet the company objectives.
Due to graphical glitches on certain resolutions, some of the Vice President's text cannot be read. The Vice President says as follows:
- While the Toons are exiting the elevator, a set of 8 cogs, 4 on each side of the VP, are lined up in a battle order. The VP says, "You are hereby promoted to full-fledged Sellbots. Congratulations!"
- The cogs then begin to walk onto the farthest floor in the Sellbot Towers, and liftoff, while the Toons take their previous spots in the battle positions. As this is happening, the VP turns and waves, saying, "Go! And make that sale!"
- He then turns back to his original position, looking down at the Toons in their disguises, and says, "Welcome, new cogs! You are hereby promoted to full-fledged Sellbots. Congratu--"
- The caged SOS Toon is waving at the Toons below, and says, "Hey! Hiya! Hey over there!" The VP turns his head and looks up at the caged Toon.
- The captured shopkeeper then says, "So, did you Toons come to rescue me?". The VP spins his head and looks down at the Toons, saying, "Huh? Toons! In disguise!"
- The disguises are then 'poofed' off of the Toons, the VP screams "Attack!!", and the first round begins.
- He was first seen in the Toontown Rewritten pre-beta preview videos, the second focusing solely on his battle.
- When the Vice President is idle, he starts off stationary, but after he jumps he begins to move forward very slowly. Every time he jumps he speeds up.
- Once he is stunned, he will become stationary again.
- The Vice President and the Director of Ambush Marketing are the only bosses without "Chief" in their names.
- The Vice President has two faces, most likely as a reference to the "Two-Face," supported by the fact that one side of his face is smiling whereas the other is frowning. The Chief Executive Officer also has two faces.
- It is unknown where he goes after he falls off of the Sellbot Towers, however, it is assumed that the Vice President's fall when you defeat him caused the giant ditch in the Sellbot Headquarters courtyard.
- The Vice President looks similar to a Skelecog, but is most likely not one.
- If there are no Toons in the Vice President's range, he will jump nonstop until a Toon comes into his range.
- The Vice President is the only Cog boss who does not say something when he is defeated.
- It's the only boss fight that Toons don't get undisguised in the elevator, but outside, on their battle positions.
- Before an update, If the Vice President was stunned and a Toon ran into him, he could become unstunned and attempt to swipe at that Toon.
- The Vice President battle is the only battle where the NPC is randomized.
- The Vice President battle and the Chief Executive Officer battle both consists of two turn-based combat rounds. The Chief Financial Officer and the Chief Justice both consist of one.
- The Vice President battle is the only battle that consists of one battle of Cogs and the other with Skelecogs.
- A level 0 Cold Caller can occasionally be seen when the Vice President is promoting the Cogs.
- The Vice President battle is the only boss battle that is fought outside.
- The Vice President is the only boss cog that does not figure out by himself that the Cogs that arrive are actually Toons in disguises. The SOS Toon accidentally lets him know by saying, "Did you Toons come to rescue me?".
- SOS shopping is a term used to describe a Toon leaving if the SOS card is not good.
- This is more commonly seen in Toons with a higher Sellbot Cog Disguise.
- This boss battle is the only boss battle where the reward is revealed at the very beginning, although some people may be able to work out the amount of pink slips they will get at the end of the Chief Executive Officer boss battle by either looking at the levels of the groups Cog Disguises and/or looking at what types of Cogs and how many Cogs there are that are sitting at the tables in the banquet round. The rewards from the Chief Financial Officer and Chief Justice battles are completely random and are not known until the end or after the end of the battle.
|Bossbots||Flunky • Pencil Pusher • Yesman • Micromanager • Downsizer • Head Hunter|
|Corporate Raider • The Big Cheese||Chief Executive Officer|
|Lawbots||Bottom Feeder • Bloodsucker • Double Talker • Ambulance Chaser • Back Stabber • Spin Doctor|
|Legal Eagle • Big Wig||Chief Justice|
|Cashbots||Short Change • Penny Pincher • Tightwad • Bean Counter • Number Cruncher • Money Bags|
|Loan Shark • Robber Baron||Chief Financial Officer|
|Sellbots||Cold Caller • Telemarketer • Name Dropper • Glad Hander • Mover & Shaker • Two-Face|
|The Mingler • Mr. Hollywood||Vice President|
|Special|| Goons • Skelecogs • Virtual Skelecogs • Version 2.0 Cogs|
Director of Ambush Marketing • The Chairman