|Preceded by:||Succeeded by:|
|Skill points gained:|
|Skill points needed:|
500 to Go!
|Throwing (before a hit):|
The Wedding Cake is the level seven Throw gag. After obtaining this gag, the throw skill points meter switches to the "500 to Go!" meter, earning Toons another Wedding Cake once the 500 points mark is reached. The Wedding Cake cannot be obtained in gag shops, and Toons can only use it once before having to earn another 500 points to obtain another.
- After choosing the gag, the Toon will take out the Wedding Cake and throw it at every single Cog in the battle with one motion.
- If the gag misses, the Cogs will jump to the side and the Wedding Cake will disappear. If the gag does not miss, the Cogs will be hit by the cake with a large yellow splat (if the gag is about to hit, a short melody would be played before throwing).
- All the Cogs in battle will be destroyed or return back to normal.
- Rocky is a 5-star SOS Toon who uses a Wedding Cake that deals 132 damage, which is the same as an organic Wedding Cake.
- During the Toon-torial, Clerk Clara shows a sneak peek of a 100-damage Wedding Cake in the trolley's gag shop.
- The Wedding Cake is the only gag that signals whether it is going to hit or miss before it approaches the Cog(s).